Like a Birdy Jetsetter
Scroll to the Bottom for a Complimentary Birdy Packing Checklist!
HER CURVED EDGED CREATES MORE OPEN PACKING SPACE
Pack More Into Birdy
ROLL • PACK • STACK
First, start by selecting clothing & accessory pieces and then style for outfits
Birdy's Packing Instructions
- Fold clothes in half, and press flat
- Roll tightly from one end to the other
- Pack into suitcase, placing larger items first
- Layer several rolled clothes pieces in a row
- Then stack another layer of rolled clothes row
- Tightly stuff smaller rolled clothes in the rest of the open space
- Once filled up, pull the Birdy lid down and zip for closure
- Pull the zippers on each side half way, so the pulls meet in the middle
- Then you're good to go!